Indian Budget 2017-18 Online Test
Give Indian Budget test of 2017-18. Free Online Examination of Indian Budget. The 2017 Union Budget, displayed by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on February 1, 2017, was comprehensively centered around 10 topics — the farming division, the rural populace, the young, poor people and oppressed social insurance, infrastructure, the money related part for more grounded foundations, rapid responsibility, open administrations, judicious monetary administration and expense organization for the honest.From this year, the Budget declaration is preponed to February 1 from the last working day of February. Budget preponement will give adequate time to divisions to actualize government schemes. Another change this time was from this year Railway Budget is converged with the General Budget.
- Total number of questions : 10.
- Time alloted : 10 minutes.
- Each question carry 1 mark.
- No Negative marks
- DO NOT refresh the page.
- All the best :-)
What You Will Learn in
Following are the highlights:
The complete Budget expenditure allocated for 2017-18 is Rs. 21.47 lakh crores.
- Pace of remonetisation has grabbed; demonetisation impacts won't overflow to one year from now.
- Merger of Railways Budget with General Budget expedites center a multi-modular methodology for advancement of railroads, thruways and inland water transport.
- India is viewed as motor of worldwide development; IMF sees India to become quickest in significant economies.
- Income assessment rate decreased from 10% to 5% for duty section of Rs 250,000 to Rs 500,000.
- 10% extra charge on individual salary above Rs 50 lakh and upto Rs 1 cr to compensate for Rs 15,000 cr loss of because of cut in close to home Income Tax rate .
- 15% additional charge on salary above Rs 1 cr to proceed.
- Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM) audit board of trustees has prescribed 60% obligation to GDP proportion.
- Govt pegs monetary shortage focus at 3.2 percent for 2017-18 and 3 percent for one year from now.
- Agricultural area is required to develop at 4.1 percent this financial.
- Target of horticulture credit fixed at Rs 10 lakh cr in 2017-18
- Committed to double farm pay in 5 yrs.
- World Bank expects GDP development rate at 7.6 pc in FY18 and 7.8 pc in FY19
- IMF gauges world GDP will develop by 3.4 percent in 2017.
- Steps to be taken to guarantee investment of ladies in MGNREGA up to 55%.
- Two new AIIMS to be set up Jharkhand and Gujarat
- Mini labs by qualified nearby business visionaries to be set up for soil testing in every one of the 648 krishi vigyan kendras in the nation.
- Head post offices to issue passports.
- Forsenior natives, Aadhaar based health cards will be issued
- Model Shops and Establishment Bill to open up extra open doors for work of ladies.
- Digi Gaon will be propelled to advance tele-medicine and education
- Maximum measure of money gift an ideological group can get will be Rs 2000 from any one source as a major aspect of exertion to clean political subsidizing
- No exchange above Rs 3 lakh in real money will be permitted as proposed by Special examination Team (SIT)
- DBT to LPG shoppers, Chandigarh is lamp fuel free, 84 government plans are on the DBT stage.
- 1 cr family units to be brought out of neediness under Antodya Scheme.
- 100% charge of towns to be finished by May 2018.
- Next period of ability fortifying for mechanical worth improvement will be propelled in 2017-18 at an expense of Rs2,200 crore.
- Online training stage called 'SWAYAM' propelled. It is gone for offering virtual training, this stage will present to 350 online courses.
- A program called SANKALP (Skill Acquisition and Knowledge Awareness for Livelihood Promotion Program) will be propelled at an expense of Rs 4,000 crore. SANKALP will give showcase applicable preparing to 3.5 crore youth.
- A Computer Emergency Response Team to fortify security of the monetary area in the midst of expanding occurrences of digital fakes.
- Government will bolster Gujarat to recognize 100 years of Sabarmati ashram.
- Government will honor the 100 years of Champaran Satyagrah in Gujarat.
- Government will commend the 200 years finish of Paika Mutiny, known to be the primary opportunity battle of India.
- Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) will be nullified. FIPB offers a solitary window freedom for applications on Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in India that are under the endorsement course. Be that as it may, presently its capacity has been methodicallly decreased under the present government.
- NABARD reserve will be expanded to Rs. 40,000 crore.
- A whole of Rs. 10 lakh crore is dispensed as credit to ranchers, with 60 days interest waiver.
- Irrigation corpus expanded from Rs 20,000 crore to Rs 40,000 crore.
- Govt to set up dairy handling asset of Rs 8,000 crore more than three years with introductory corpus of Rs 2,000 crore
- Dedicated smaller scale water system store to be made with a corpus of Rs 5000 crore
- The distribution for provincial agri and united segment in 2017-18 is record Rs 1,81,223 crore.
- More assets past Rs 10,000 cr for recapitalisation of banks will be given if necessary
- Govt duplicates conveyance focus under Mudra Yojana to Rs 2.44 lakh crore for 2017-18
- National Housing Bank will renegotiate indiviual advances worth Rs 20,000 crore in 2017-18
- To build one crore houses by 2019 for destitute, PM Awas Yojana distribution raised from Rs 15,000 cr to Rs 23,000 cr.
- 27,000 cr on to be spend on PM Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY); 1 cr houses to be finished by 2017-18 for houseless.
- Rs 500 cr assigned to set up Mahila Shakti Kendras; Allocation raised from Rs 1.56 lakh cr to Rs 1.84 lakh cr for ladies and youngster welfare.
- For transport division, including railroads, street and delivery, government gives Rs 2.41 lakh crore
- Allocation of Rs 10,000 cr for Bharat Net undertaking for giving rapid broadband in FY18
- Allocation for national parkways ventured up to Rs 64,000 cr from Rs 57,676 cr
- Sports Ministry got a sum of Rs 1943 crore as opposed to Rs 1592 crore reserved a year ago, in this way expanding the spending limit for game by 40%.
- Rs 1,840.77 crore assigned to the travel industry service.
- Allocation under MNREGA expanded to 48,000 crore from Rs 38,500 crore. This is most astounding ever allotment.
Infrastructure and railways:
- A total out allotment of Rs. 39,61,354 crore has been made for infrastructure.
- Total distribution for Railways is Rs. 1,31,000 crore.
- No administration charge on tickets booked through IRCTC.
- Raksha mentor with a corpus of Rs. 1 lakh crore for a long time (railroad wellbeing reserve for traveler security).
- Unmanned level intersections will be dispensed with by 2020.
- 3,500 km of railroad lines to be dispatched for the current year up from 2,800 km a year ago.
- SMS-based ''clean my mentor administration'' is set up.
- No administration charge will be imposed on tickets booked through the IRCTC site from April 1.
- Coach mitra office will be acquainted with register all mentor related protests.
- By 2019 all trains will have bio-toilets.
- 64,000 crore apportioned for roadways.