This Python Basic Operators Online Test helps you to Boost your Knowledge in Python. In this test, we will cover the topics in the form of questions like
- When both of the operands are the integer then python chops out the fraction part and gives you the round off value, to get the accurate answer use floor division.
- For order of precedence, just remember this PEMDAS where P stands for Parentheses, E stands for Exponential etc.
- Modulus operator gives the remainder.
- % operator gives the remainder of the two dividing numbers.
- We cannot perform a mathematical operation on a string.
- ** have the highest precedence among all operators.