PooriPadhai Logo Home Courses Online Tool Online Test Study Material Contest Blog

Users Attempted : 11531

3 August 2020 Current Affairs Quiz



Instructions:
  • Total number of questions : 10.
  • Time alloted : 10 minutes.
  • Each question carry 1 mark.
  • No Negative marks
  • DO NOT refresh the page.
  • All the best :-)




Learn About Current Affair

Give Current Affairs Quiz Online Test of 3 August 2020. Learn about the Maharashtra government affirmed the Maharashtra Agribusiness Network (MagNet) venture worth about Rs 1,000 crore (USD 142.9 million). The venture expects to help ranchers over all areas in the state for the following 6 years. This will support the foods grown from the ground creation and will improve handling and limit the misfortunes in the part of perishables. 70% of the venture will be financed by Asian Development Bank(ADB) while the remainder of 30% by the state government.



Apologize for Inconvenience

Thank you for the genuine feedback, please give us feedback for better service.



×