Give Current Affairs Test Online of 22 April 2019. You will learn about
- Amazon Plans To Close Down Online Retail Operations In China
- Saurav Rathi Won Maharashtra Junior Boys Golf Championship 2019
- The Indian Navy Launched Guided Missile Destroyer " Imphal "
- The Asian Athletics Championships Begin In Doha , Qatar Today
- India Rebuilds Chhyoiphel Kundeling Monastery In Nepal
- CBSE To Allow Visual Aids For Disabled Kids From 2020
- P S Bajwa Was Elected As Vice President Of Judo Union Of AsiaOn April 17, Bank of Maharashtra (BoM) has partnered with M1Xchange Trade Receivables Discounting System (TReDS) platform for MSME bill discounting. TReDS is a digital platform to support Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) to get their bills financed at a competitive rate through an auction where multiple registered financiers can participate. In addition to TReDS platform of Receivables Exchange of India Ltd (RXIL) & Invoicemart (A.TREDS Ltd), the bank has now on-boarded as financier on the TReDS platform of M1Xchange of Mynd Solutions.