Give Current Affairs Test Online of 14 June 2019.
- Kartikey Gupta Chandresh from Maharashtra has turned into the all India topper in JEE Advanced test this year. According to the official notice discharged by JEE Advanced, a complete number of 1,61,319 hopefuls showed up in the two papers 1 and 2 in JEE (Advanced) 2019.
- World Blood Donor Day is commended each year on the birth commemoration on June 14. The subject of this year?s battle is blood gift and all inclusive access to safe blood transfusion, as a part of accomplishing widespread wellbeing inclusion.
- Specialists crosswise over West Bengal are protesting after two of their associates were assaulted and truly harmed at the NRS Medical College and Hospital in Kolkata by a horde following the demise of a patient.
- President Donald Trump has declared that White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders will venture down toward the finish of June 2019.
- India's match against New Zealand, Match 18 of the ICC World Cup 2019 got canceled after downpour influenced play. The match was relinquished without a solitary ball bowled. The two groups shared one point each.